Two handheld dynamic mics, one with added Mic Control exactly where you need it – right there on the barrel…
TC-Helicon has already revolutionized the tools available for the modern vocalist, no matter what the style. Now the revolution goes one step further by creating the ultimate end-to-end solution for vocalists with the addition of two high performance dynamic microphones.
MP-70 and MP-75
Both microphones are handheld dynamics that deliver the superlative performance that vocalists have come to expect from a TC-Helicon product, but the MP-75 comes with one added feature that puts vocalists in control of their performance – Mic Control.
What is Mic Control?
The MP-75 dynamic handheld mic has a single button on the barrel that can be used to switch effects from a range of TC-Helicon effects processors in and out. In this way any vocalist can switch effects and signal processing in or out of the signal path as they see fit. Simply hit the button that’s right there on the barrel and change your performance in an instant.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides a high degree of off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response.
The MP-75 is a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. MP-75 allows for simple one-button control of a range of TC-Helicon vocal effects (free firmware update may be required), including:
VoiceTone Correct XT
VoiceTone Create XT
MP-75 US$210, €160
MP-70 US$160, €122
Available in store February 2011
MP-70 and MP-75 with Mic Control. Why expect anything less from the world’s only pro audio company that’s 100% dedicated to the needs of singers?
• Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
• Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
• Super-cardioid pick-up pattern with 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response
• Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for ‘close-up’ mic technique
• Suspended dual shock mount for low handling noise
• Patent pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC-Helicon vocal effects
• 100% custom design for ruggedness and ergonomics
• Ideal for use with TC-Helicon’s Adaptive Tone
• Both the MP-70 and MP-75 will work with non TC-Helicon products
Originally posted 2010-11-22 21:22:58.