Victoria, Canada, April 5, 2011
TC-Helicon releases VoiceTone H1: A two part vocal harmony processor combining NaturalPlay guitar control and key/scale operation to allow vocalists of any musical background to create background vocals. Singers select from eight voicing combinations, then set harmony mix and choose between guitar control using the guitar pass-thru input or selecting a key and scale. Singers can turn their backup vocals on and off during the night using the footswitch or the optional MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone with Mic Control.
VoiceTone H1 joins the list of vocal effects in the VoiceTone Singles line including VoiceTone T1, C1, D1, E1, X1, and R1. Up to four VoiceTone Singles can be connected together with the Singles Connection Kit to form a custom vocal processing chain. The kit includes a 12V power supply, 3 x DC daisy-chaining connectors, 3 x short XLR cables.
VoiceTone H1 features:
• Two voices of realistic harmony
• Eight pre-authored harmony voicings
• Guitar Control in and pass-thru
• Studio quality mic-pre with phantom power
• Balanced XLR output
• Recessed gain knob that prevents accidental bumps on stage
• USB for connecting to VoiceSupport for added tips, tricks, support and updates
• Die-cast steel design
• Rubberized base
• Audio performance to rival high-end front-of-house mixers
• Remote Mic Control with TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
Shipping Worldwide: The VoiceTone H1 will begin shipping in June 2011 and will be priced at an estimated $149 US.
Originally posted 2011-04-08 06:41:54.