Originally posted 2012-11-04 20:15:11.
About The Author
Audio Engineering Society member Bruce Bartlett is a recording engineer, audio journalist, and microphone engineer (www.bartlettaudio.com). His latest books are "Practical Recording Techniques 6th Edition" and "Recording Music On Location."
December 25, 2020
February 26, 2013
- Ampeg’s Tiny Bass AmpVIDEO FEATURE: “It’s so cute.. It’s so small… Is that for girls?” Well, the L2P Network’s Scott Woodward says NOT!” Scott is a professional, full-time bass player in Las Vegas who recently subbed out his large amp rack and 4 x 10 cabinet for the Ampeg SVT Micro VR . Check out the video for the details… The post […]
- How To Live Before You Die"You can’t connect the dots looking forward. Only looking back. So follow your heart and trust that eventually the dots will connect." This commencement speech by Apple co-founder Steve Jobs contains great advice for anyone looking for a career on the creative side of things. The post How To Live Before You Die appeared first […]
- Two Music and Audio Buyouts That May Actually Be Good News… For a ChangeA couple of pieces of industry news that may have gotten lost amidst the poop-show that passes for common culture and attention spans these days. Buyouts happen all the time and we should all expect so see more of them for a couple of reasons. 1) Many of the founders of enterprises ranging from smaller […]
- NAMM PixThe post NAMM Pix appeared first on Level11Media.
- Cerwin-Vega Active: The Big Gig VIDEOThe first gig was just a warm-up, this time we took the Cerwin Vega Active system out on a much larger gig—how did it do? If you missed the first part in thise series of reviews (which includes a description of the system and it’s features) you might want to GO BACK to go back […]
Live Sound 101– Micing a Guitar Amp Without a StandNov 30, 2021
Theatres Above and BelowNov 29, 2021
NPR Honors Those We Lost in 2012Nov 28, 2021
New Year's Resolutions for 2013Nov 28, 2021
KISS Rocks In A Monster Way!Nov 27, 2021
To have A Hit You've Got To Go InternationalNov 27, 2021
Todd Sucherman: Drummer for StyxNov 26, 2021
Chaz DePaolo: Taking The Blues To Another LevelNov 26, 2021