Originally posted 2010-12-22 16:02:50.
About The Author
Audio Engineering Society member Bruce Bartlett is a recording engineer, audio journalist, and microphone engineer (www.bartlettaudio.com). His latest books are "Practical Recording Techniques 6th Edition" and "Recording Music On Location."
July 16, 2019
June 11, 2019
June 3, 2019
- Robert De Niro to Keynote 2018 NAB Show New YorkActor, producer and director Robert De Niro will headline the Opening Keynote event on Wednesday, October 17 at NAB Show New York. In a Q&A with “Deadline Hollywood” Contributing Editor Dade Hayes, De Niro will discuss the future of film and entertainment, drawing on his four decades in the entertainment business. NAB Show New York […]
- Sterling Unveils MX Black Series Powered Studio MonitorsSterling Audio is shipping its new MX Black Series active studio monitor speakers. The MX Black Series powered monitors are bi-amplified and built for optimal frequency dispersion, delivering clear, articulate sound within a wide “sweet spot.” The new MX Black Series speakers offer outstanding features and performance and sport a matte black finish. MX Black […]
- Simmons Introduces Ultra-Portable DA25 Electronic Drum AmplifierSimmons, the first name in electronic drums, has introduced the new DA25 Electronic Drum Amplifier. The perfect first amplifier for the beginning drummer, and an excellent choice as a “grab-n-go” drum sound system for home and practice, the ultra-portable (less than 20 lbs.) DA25 joins the DA50 and DA200S in Simmons’ popular line of electronic […]
- Historic Säter Church’s Renkus-Heinz System a First in SwedenAbout 190 km (118 miles) northwest of Stockholm lies Säter, a lovely town of about 4,400 people that boasts one of Sweden’s best preserved wooden downtown areas. Here, you’ll find narrow streets lined with charming little shops. Nearby-everything is nearby in Säter-is Säter Church, originally built in 1637 and reconstructed in Neoclassical style between 1778 […]
- Outline NEWTON At The Heart Of Jazz Open FestivalMichael Häck is a very well-respected freelance German system technician who this summer was the latest audio professional to discover the numerous advantages offered by Outline’s new processor, the NEWTON. One of Michael’s 2018 projects was the Jazz Open Festival in Stuttgart, this year celebrating its 25th anniversary. It is one of the largest jazz […]