Video Review: Audio-Technica 3000 Series Wireless
With up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies in 25 kHz spacing in three available frequency bands (including the new I Band), Audio-Technica's upgraded 3000 Series delivers outstanding professional performance.
Nine new pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system. The versatile UniPak® body-pack transmitter features a backlit screen for easy reading in low-light situations and a locking battery door for added security. A three-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shutoff or channel-switching.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring robust metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite® AE4100 Cardioid Dynamic element, while the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 Cardioid Condenser element.
- New I band frequency range (482.000 – 507.000 MHz) in addition to existing C band (541.500–566.375 MHz) and D band (655.500 – 680.375 MHz).
- 25 kHz frequency spacing: Each 3000 Series wireless system features 25 kHz spacing, providing a choice of 996 UHF frequencies in the C and D bands, 1001 UHF frequencies in the new I band.
- Antenna power: Receiver antenna input jacks can provide power to operate Audio-Technica powered antennas and accessories or other in-line RF devices.
- Scan groups: Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups on 3000 Series receivers simplify the selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system.
- Backlit LCD: New 3000 Series transmitter offers a backlit screen that clearly presents setup and operating information illuminated for easy viewing.
- Dual-Color LEDs: New 3000 Series transmitters offer a dual-color (green and red) power/mute LED to indicate on/mute status.
- True Diversity: True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing chance of dropouts.
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display.
- Receiver audio output increased to +9dBv.
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
- 2-year warranty Prices vary according to configurations)