Dynamic Sound and Protection for your MP3 / Cell Phone
Grace Digital Inc. has announced that the Eco Extreme has been named an International CES Innovations 2011 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree.
This rugged all-terrain waterproof speaker case, provides dynamic sound and unparalleled protection for your iPhone, Blackberry, MP3 player, and other personal items. “It is an honor to have the Eco Extreme recognized as one of CES 2011’s most innovative products,” says Grace Digital Audio’s Chief Marketing Officer, Greg Fadul. “The Eco is just one of many ground-breaking products in Grace Digital’s line-up for the 2011 year. Stay on the look out for even bigger things to come at this year’s CES.”
Eco Extreme features include:
• Waterproof and dirt resistant design protects your smartphone, MP3 player, and other personal items from the outdoor elements
• High impact shock proof casing withstands drops, floats, and is completely submersible
• Internal storage compartment holds keys, MP3 Player, credit cards, drivers license and cash, keeping it safe from sand, sun, and water
• 3.5mm audio jack works with any MP3 player, 3” full range forward firing speaker
• Includes a 2” detachable carabiner clip, making it ideal for backpacking, biking, beach trips, and camping.
• IPX7 Approved (International Weatherproofing Standard) will protect your valuables even if you submerse it in water, powered by 3 AA batteries which provide 30 hours of playing time at average volume levels
• Available in 3 colors (jet black, cobalt blue, and orange peel)
Grace Digital Audio’s Eco Extreme will be displayed at the 2011 International CES, which runs January 6-9, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase will feature honorees by product category in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center and will also be featured at CES Unveiled: The Official Press Event of the International CES on Tuesday, January 4.
The Innovations entries are judged based on the following criteria:
• Engineering qualities, based on technical specs and materials used
• Aesthetic and design qualities
• The product’s intended use/function and user value
• Unique/novel features that consumers would find attractive
• How the design and innovation of the product compares to other products in the marketplace